Are you thinking of making Nashville your home in 2016? You should be! Our new mayor, Megan Barry, is working to make Nashville a better place. There’s active discussion of solutions for mass transit and for affordable housing. Yes, there’s a lot of construction going on, but you may find the best construction — your new home — occurring a few miles away from downtown Nashville. You will enjoy a wonderful life here and in our surrounding counties. Yes, we have received a lot of well-deserved recognition — beyond the music scene you probably already knew about. For instance:
- Business Insider magazine names Nashville one of the “13 Hottest American Cities for 2016“
- Nashville is the only U.S. city to hit Lonely Planet’s Top 10 Cities in Best in Travel 2016
- The American Community Five-Year Survey of the fastest growing cities in the US ranks Nashville as #9 — a 12.7% increase.
- Forbes magazine names Nashville a top market to invest in and they also ranked us as #5 in the Best Places for Business and Careers (4th on list of cities creating the most tech jobs)
- The Kauffman Foundation cites Nashville as boasting one of the highest rates for millennial (and women) entrepreneurs
- Travel + Leisure readers ranked Nashville as one of America’s Best Cities for Singles
- Nashville was named to Men’s Journal‘s list of The 10 Best Places to Live Now
- Tennessee scored #1 on bankrate.com’s list of best states in which to retire
Middle Tennessee is rocking, and it’s time for you to make your move. The other tabs here — Buying, Selling, Useful Resources — will provide you with just the information you need. When you’re ready for a change, I’m ready to help. Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call or text me at 615.870.4094 and let’s start a conversation. After all, that’s what I do best: I’ll help get you to a better place.
Are you ready to come join the fun?