Are you thinking of making Nashville your home in 2018? I hope so! Current statistics say that 100 people are moving to Nashville every day. With our small unemployment rate and healthy incomes, greater Nashville is the place to call home. “Greater” Nashville is spot on, because we will likely search the neighboring communities of Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Greenbrier, Whites Creek first for your next home. Good space and good prices: sweet.
Our mayor, Megan Barry, was on an episode of Nashville last night: she is that cool, and she is definitely working to make Nashville a better place. As a result, the city is finally getting the recognition it deserves beyond the music scene you probably already knew about. For instance:
- The American Community Five-Year Survey of the fastest growing cities in the US ranks Nashville as #9 — a 12.7% increase
- Forbes magazine names Nashville a top market to invest in. They also ranked us as #5 in the Best Places for Business and Careers (4th on list of cities creating the most tech jobs)
- The Kauffman Foundation cites Nashville as boasting one of the highest rates for millennial (and women) entrepreneurs
- Travel + Leisure readers ranked Nashville as one of America’s Best Cities for Singles
- Nashville was named to Men’s Journal‘s list of The 10 Best Places to Live Now
- Tennessee scored #1 on bankrate.com’s list of best states in which to retire
- One more accolade? Parks, my brokerage, is also rated #1 residential real estate company in Nashville for the past two years!
In conclusion, Middle Tennessee is rocking, and it’s time for you to make your way home. The other tabs here — Buying, Selling, Useful Resources — will provide you with just the information you need. So when you’re ready for a change, I’m ready to help. Send me an email (email@example.com) or call or text me at 615.870.4094 and let’s start a conversation. After all, that’s what I do best: I’ll help get you to a better place.
Are you ready to come join the fun?
Google verification: google-site-verification: googlec628aa54fb35dc43.html