If you’re ready for some straight talk about real estate, it’s likely that right now, you’ve been paying good attention to the news — about how great Nashville is and what a wonderful life is available in our surrounding counties. Middle Tennessee a great place to live, and Nashville has recently received a lot of well-deserved recognition. For instance:
- New! Business Insider magazine calls Nashville one of the “15 Hottest American Cities
for 2015″ citing our job growth, population growth, affordability, and our livability.
Come join the fun in 2015
- Forbes magazine names Nashville a top market to invest in
- CNN Money ranks Nashville as the 7th Fastest Growing City in the U.S.
- Ranker.com lists Nashville as #18 in America’s Coolest Cities (yay!)
- Forbes magazine also ranks Nashville #5 in the Best Places for Business and Careers (and 4th on the list of cities creating the most tech jobs)
- Under30CEO.com lists Nashville as one of the five best cities for young entrepreneurs; Vocativ.com calls Nashville one of the 35 best cities for millennials, and Tennessee scored # 1 on bankrate.com’s list of best states in which to retire
- The Milken Institute’s index of the Best Performing Cities places Nashville at #14 — and MyLife.com ranked Nashville as #6 on its list of the Top Ten Cities in Which to Be an Artist
- Tennessee ranks #9 on Realtor magazine’s list of states with the fastest growing economies
- Finally, AOL.com declares Nashville, Tennessee America’s “New Boomtown City”
Middle Tennessee is rocking, and it’s time for you to make your move. The other tabs on our website — Buying, Selling, Useful Resources — will provide you with just the information you need. If you’re ready for a new home, or have reached the point where moving out of your current home and into a new situation is what you need, we are here to help. There are a thousand different reasons why you might be ready for a change. Whatever it is, send us an email (or call) and let’s start a conversation. After all, that’s what we do best; as Realtors, we help get you to where you want to be.Ready to make your move?
Give us a call at 615-948-8218 (Becky) or 615-870-4094 (Sharon). We’re ready to help you–and that’s absolutely straight talk about Nashville real estate (and all locations within Middle Tennessee).
Parks, a division of Bob Parks Realty, is located at 4025 Hillsboro Road, Suite 601, Nashville, TN 37215. We’re in the Hill Center. Our office phone number is 615 383 6600.
Becky: TN License # 274742. Sharon: TN License # 325136.